Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was just on a friends page who tagged everyone reading this so here goes...

i am: honest
i think: way too hard about things
i know: i need to go to bed
i want: a baby brother or sis for Payton one day
i have: a good life
i wish: i could see my brother
i hate: snakes ugh...I really hate them
i miss: working out at the Y with Mary Jess
i fear: flying
i feel: this thing is hard to fill out
i hear: the TV
i smell: baby magic lotion
i crave: chips and salsa
i wonder: what tomorrow brings
i regret: nothing that i can think of
i love: watching Payton grow
i ache: humm...not at the moment
i care: what people think of me
i always: wake up several times in the night to check on Payton
i am not: always dressed and ready to go when Grady is (he's usually in a hurry and 15 minutes early)
i believe: you make your own happiness
i dance: rarely
i sing: in the car and silly baby songs to Payton
i don't always: know the right thing to say
i fight: with Bo dog
i write: only in this blog and the occasional email
i win: when i can at Monopoly against Grady
i lose: my mind when i am rushed (i forget everything so we have to pull back in the drive way a few times before we are finally on our way)
i never: play games that have a ball involved (i'm not coordinated enough)
i confuse: myself
i listen: to The View in the morning while getting Payton dressed and fed (Elizabeth is my fave)
i can usually be found: hanging out with Grady and Payton
i am scared: of losing someone I care about
i need: to start working out again
i am happy about: fall season tv shows

i tag everyone who reads this...let me know if you decide to play a long. it is harder than it looks.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Loved reading this...I too require many trips back into the driveway to get all the things I forgot!!