Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meridian Class of 98 Reunion

This past Friday night we had my class of 98 reunion. We met up at the homecoming game and Saturday night a few of us got together so we could talk and catch up. It was a lot of fun.


In this pic is Grady, Chad and his son Caleb, Luke, me, Bridget, Payton and Connie


Then this pic has the same people and Luke's wife Melissa is setting next to me. Grady suggested the thumbs up. He has done the thumbs up in most pics since he was a little kid. ha-ha


And I took this a few minutes ago. I just think it is so cute when she sucks her thumb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! i cant wait till our reunion! 3 more yrs! i didnt know P was a thumb sucker ;P cute!

The Mezger Family said...

I really enjoyed meeting you, and am definaetly going to keep up with you via blog. I love the thumb sucking picture! Let us know if you are ever in Austin and want to meet up or play farkel (ha, ha).