Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone??

Today Payton is 9 months old. I can't believe it! It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. She's learning so much every day. I have posted a video of her pulling up and playing a little.

I let her have a little try of an Oreo Cookie and of course she LOVED it!




She thinks Kate is the best! It's so cute to watch them together.




Here is the video. Oh and when she fell I was a little worried for a second but she was fine. Now its kinda funny watching that part because all you see are her little feet for a second. he-he

2 comments:

Deana said...

Wow 9 months old!!!! Time does fly by. Before you know it she will be starting Kindergarden then you blink and she will be starting high school. She is such a little cutie.

Alicia said...

oh Brandi...she is too cute...i love the video...while i was watching i was cheering her on to get up and Ryan was looking at me like i was crazy...too cute...thanks for sharing...