Monday, June 29, 2009

Arboretum

Today Payton and I went to the Arboretum. I have never been so by the time I figured out where I wanted to take pictures it was HOT. We plan to make another trip really soon and to be there by 9 instead of 10. Payton still had so much fun! She noticed the sprinklers and wanted to go get in the water so bad!!





Oh and we stopped by to see Jess and this is the kind of fun they had! Too cute!!
These are from last week. We finally got her a new pool and I had it blown up and ready when she woke up from her nap. When she saw it she ran toward it just a giggling. It was like Christmas or something! She played in it for a while inside the house then decided she wanted to pull it outside by her self!
Her little swim robe.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Brandi...Payton is SO ADORABLE! I cannot believe how big she is getting! You take such great pictures! Hopefully we'll get to see y'all sometime in the near future!

~Shelly~ said...

omg i love her dress! so sweet! thats funny with all the sticky notes!! too cute!

Alicia said...

She is the cutest!