Monday, July 27, 2009

Mayborn Museum

Payton's second cousin Aiden was in for a visit this weekend and we all (Grady's cousin Natalie, Aunt Jane the kids and I) went to the Mayborn Museum. We had so much fun! I can't wait to go again! After Grady saw the pics he said he wished he would have gone but I am sure we will be back soon. Payton and Aiden had such a fun day together!!
























We had to leave soon after they saw this. They were hungry and thought this was real food. ;)

This is so funny! They did not understand that they could walk on the glass floor. They would not take one step. In fact Aiden didn't realize the glass was there and thought he was balancing on the bar that he was standing on. He was so proud of himself!


By the way this is the 100th post. Woo hoo way to go me!! he he

5 comments:

Kathy said...

YAY for 100!!! Very cool! We went to the Mayborn a few weeks ago. The kids just love it.

Kathy said...

Oh, and I wish they still ahd this...when Courtney was Payton's age, every Monday morning they had a theme with a story time and an art project to go with it. It was SO fun and I was SO sad when they stopped doing it. :(

Brandi Burden said...

That is so cute!! I wish they still had that too. I think I would make the trip weekly for something like that! I love that place!

~Shelly~ said...

yay for the tea party room! soo cute!

~Shelly~ said...

yay for the tea party room! soo cute!