Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend

We didn't do too much over the weekend. Grady's cousin Cybil gave Kate's kitchen (that she has outgrown) to Payton. Thank you Cybil and Kate! It is so cute and Payton has had the best time playing with it. Saturday we went to my parents to celebrate my niece Sydney's b-day. Sydney got to pick the meal so we had her favorite salad (she would eat salad with Italian dressing every day if they let her) and steak. Payton was happy because she loves salad too! I didn't take any pictures (shame on me) but I really need to of the three of them next time we are all together! Anyways...here are a few pics from the weekend!




We do not have any dishes or food yet (Christmas) but Payton had fun cooking a car and whatever else she found.


He-he She climbed into her toy bucket! I made the guest room into a play room/ guest room. It's so nice not to have toys all over the living room!

Oh also we decorated the tree and I was shocked! I didn't tell her what to do she just walked up to the tree and put an ornament on. She must have remembered this from last year!

No comments: