Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brandi Come Here

This clip is from the baby monitor. When Payton wakes up from a nap this is what she yells. I think it is too funny!! And yes half of the time she calls us Grady and Brandi these days. We are trying to get her back to saying Mommy and Daddy!

I guess I could post a little update while I am at it! She says big sentences now like "I want to go to the store with Daddy" the words all run together sometimes but you can tell what she is saying. She knows colors (red, yellow, blue, green, brown, orange) and she can count to 10 in English and Spanish. The girl is a hand full to say the least!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That's hilarious!

The Gray Family said...

Now that is TOO cute! You are going to have to save that so she can hear it when she is a mom!

Syd and Zach's Space said...

I miss her sooooo much!! Hope that I get a car soon so that I can go and see her.

Alicia said...

That is just too cute! Such a big girl!