Saturday, March 19, 2011

Since Christmas

Well the last post was made before Christmas so this is a short update of what has been going on since.

We had a snow day. Payton had fun playing in it but she was sick and
she was cold so we didn't stay out in it too long.



A bad hair day...well this is what her hair looks like after a nap and first
thing in the morning.



One day she got a hold of nail polish and some how only
 got it on her fingers and nails.





Our new addition. This is Roscoe an all black long coat German Shepherd.
We love him!!



This is how Roscoe use to sleep until he got too big!




Grady went to a basketball game so Payton and I had fun baking and
decorating cookies!!





And this was actually taken tonight. Payton and I had a spa night.
We had a chocolate facial and did our finger and toe nails. When
she saw herself in the mirror she freaked out. She was scared of
her own face and wanted that chocolate off ASAP!! It was
priceless!!!

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

She is still such a doll!!
And...colored candy corn??? I have not seen those- oh my, Im in TROUBLE!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi...I've just read your post and I can tell you that your daughter and you are very sweet!! I don't talk only about cupcakes and chocolate but also about your words for your beautiful daughter!! She's lovely and surely, you don't stop to make her have fun and feel happy!!! I'm italian, so, I hope you'll understand what I said. Kisses
PS: Christmas 2012 is coming...<3

Mut said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
to thank