Thursday, April 2, 2009

She's Walking...Just Not at Our House!!

My brother Derek came home from Bahrain yesterday. My mom, his girlfriend Kerry, Payton and I all went to the airport to pick him up. It was so nice to get him back in the states. His new home will be in Key West! YAY!!

Derek hasn't seen Payton since she was three months old so she decided to show off for him and really walk for the first time (she has taken 4 and 6 steps here and there but is a little afraid because we have tile and wood floors). We put her down on the carpet at my moms and she walked everywhere! I was surprised!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

AAAWWW...she is just too cute...she will be EVERYWHERE at your house too pretty soon...so get the baby locks on all the cabinet doors NOW...=)

Anonymous said...

That little Stinker!! Oh... now the fun begins :)