Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Discoveries

Payton is into anything and EVERYTHING these days. Here are some pictures from this week so far!!


I watch a sweet baby girl named Marli. Ever since we got the bouncy seat and swing back out Payton thinks they are hers and she doesn't want to share...we finally let her sit in them a time or two. She almost fell right to sleep in the swing and she thinks the bouncy seat is her chair now. Guess we need to start looking for a Paytie size chair!





She climbed into the ottoman/toy box!



I don't think this needs a description!!


Its hard to fit in small baskets! She really tried to sit in this thing every way...it just wouldn't work!

It's quite hard to sleep standing up.

Is there a monkey on my back??

2 comments:

The Throne Family said...

I think every little kid needs a picture of them in the middle of a mess of toilet paper! She is too cute.

The Gregory Trio said...

She is a doll!!!! I love the tiny basket picture