Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fort Worth

This weekend we went to Fort Worth to stay with Aunt Jen and Uncle Kyle. We had so much fun! Saturday we (Paytie, Jen and I) went shopping while the boys went to the Byron Nelson golf tournament. It's so funny...when Jen and I get together we always want to do crafty things. So this time we decided to make photo frames that night while the boys grilled and did boy things. I wish I could have taken more pics of the weekend because we had so much fun...I forgot the memory card to my camera. Also I wish I had some pictures of the frames Jen made...they were SO cute!!


I am still working on the one that says Payton's Place...I think I may make it bigger and put it on her door or something.


Here is the only picture I took while we were there. Payton and Jack are so cute together!

No comments: