Monday, August 3, 2009

Hewo...bye bye!

Tonight I stepped out of the room (maybe for two minutes) I could hear Payton but I could not see her and she got a hold of two new packs of wet wipes. She pulled each and every one out one by one into a BIG pile. It filled up a whole laundry basket! Then I went to her room to put the wipes up after folding them to discover that she had pulled ALL of her towels and wash cloths out of the changing table. She dove into the bottom shelf the minute I turned the corner like it was some new play house or something. What am I going to do with this girl?!?!

I couldn't pick just one of these videos. They are too funny!

3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Brandi... She is the cutest thing EVER! I LOVE her little laugh! Don't you wish you could bottle it up and save it forever?

Brandi Burden said...

Thank you Ashley! Yes I do wish I could bottle it up for sure!

Kathy said...

You are SO good for videoing her cuteness. I need to be better about this. A still picture can only capture so much. Off to charge my video camera.....