Saturday, August 29, 2009

Poor Paytie

Payton only knows one speed and that is running as fast as she can from point A to B. Tonight she was running from the kitchen to the living room and she fell and busted her lip. I ran to get her and there was blood dripping out of her mouth so of course I was worried it could be her teeth. She quit crying immediately after I picked her up and just started talking all about it. I wasn't the best person to deal with this because I was panicking so Grady took her in the rest room and cleaned her up. She is one tough cookie!! I think it hurt us worse than it did her. Anyways here are a couple pics of her battle woulds. =(




I have to end this on a happier note! Here is a pic of her after she climbed into this basket.





3 comments:

Alicia said...

aaawww...poor abby...she is still too cute...

Kathy said...

Bless her heart!!! That is a bad one!! Garrett went through a phase where it seemed like every day he was falling and hitting his mouth and there was blood involved. I finally quit panicking, but I would feel so bad for him every time!

~Shelly~ said...

wow that is a goose egg! poor thing, she IS tough!
im so glad i got to see ya on saturday- wish we couldve talked more- i was busy!