Monday, December 15, 2008

We Have Earrings!!

Sunday Payton, my Mom and I all went shopping and finally got Payton's ears pierced. She did so good!! The girl pierced the first one and Payton was smiling and looking around for like 30 seconds then that smile went to a blank look then a frown then slowly to a cry. But the girl quickly did the other ear and as soon as I stood up with her she was fine. She doesn't even know they are there. I thought she would mess with them but so far so good. Also we went ahead and gave her some of her Christmas (we needed it to keep her out of the Christmas tree). Oh and I had to lower her crib so she wont climb out. ='( She is growing too fast!!

See my new earrings!



And my new toy!



Waving bye bye. (something else new she has learned)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i want to get kinleys pierced so bad but i cant bring myself to do it!! so it wasnt bad? i guess not as bad as shots? they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is just getting too big, too fast. She is the cutest thing!! I'm glad you're back to blogging and that everyone is doing well.

chelsea rose said...

I love the earrings, too cute.